MPG Consulting Presents:
Culturally and Racially Attuned
COACHING, SUPERVISION, AND TRAINING
MPG CONSULTING creates and facilitates customized culturally and racially sensitive programming, coaching, supervision, and training for those who work with populations of color.
The MPG CONSULTING Team comprises primarily professional social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists,specialists in working with youth, substance abuse, community organizers and law enforcement officers.These highly skilled professionals are familiar with the manifestations of depression, trauma, structuralracism, and the public health approach to racial tension in urban poor communities of color. They haveextensive experience training on cultural/racial competence issues for mental health and human service staff.
Workshops and supervision will address the impact of structural racism as well as racial/cultural/genderidentity and sexual orientation on the relationship between worker and client. The trainings, workshops, andsupervision are organized for professionals at various stages of their careers and with varying understandingand experience working with diverse racial, cultural and ethnic groups.
MPG Consulting provides customized time-limited or ongoing consulting on these topics and much more:
- Evaluating the organization to identify policies/procedures that impede success in the work place.
- Creating a sustainable plan to implement antiracist policies.
- Developing specific procedures to develop leadership from within, recruit, promote and retaina diverse workforce.
- Formulating a diversity and inclusion accountability plan.
- Improving staff morale and increase productivity.
- Increasing staff by-in and building team cohesion.
MPGC MEANS BUSINESS
Non-Profit Business, Management & Leadership Services
MPG Consulting (MPGC) is offering non-profit Business Solutions to align with our antiracist services. The MPGC Business Team are trainers, coaches and consultants with expertise in Non-Profit Executive and Leadership Development with an Anti-Oppressive Lens. Our team has extensive experience in antiracist and transformational work.
We Bring Business Solutions and Services to You:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Strategic Planning & Business Analysis
- Multiracial/Multicultural Team Development
- Executive & Mid-Management Team Building
- Human Resources – Policies, Procedures & Practices
- De-Biasing Hiring Processes & Hiring Best Practice Recommendations
- Recruitment/Retention of Culturally, Racially & Linguistically Competent Staff
- Anti-Oppressive Evaluations, Promotions and Retention Planning & Outcomes
- IT and Database Development & Management
- Diverse Board Development & Governance
- Marketing, Social Media & Public Relations
- Organizational Assessment
- Corporate Compliance
- Grant Writing
MPGC is committed to ensuring that organizations serving populations of color are prepared to provide transformative culturally and racially attuned clinical, programmatic and administrative services. These new offerings enable us to transform systems, increase the pace of social justice work, and create the next generation of progressive and competent non-profit leaders.