Mary Pender Greene is a professional speaker, organizational consultant, career/executive coach and an accomplished psychotherapist with over 25 years of experience. Because of her leadership expertise and management style, Ms. Pender Greene is a much sought after consultant and professional speaker for leaders of nonprofit organizations, corporations and professional associations. She has a thriving private practice where she specializes in career and executive coaching, adult relationships and leadership development. Ms. Pender Greene is known for her passion and commitment to women in leadership roles.
Ms. Pender Greene is a master communicator who utilizes her extensive body of knowledge to customize presentations targeted to the specific goals of each client. Her gift for connecting with people enables her to transfer her enthusiasm and passion for joy, healing and success. She educates people on creating healthy relationships, choosing compatible careers and identifying relationship patterns. In her uplifting and compelling talks, Ms. Pender Greene successfully engages,and empowers audiences as she facilitates life changing realizations. Her acute insight, expansive knowledge and developed coaching skills enable her to deliver valuable information and effective tools that can be utilized for a lifetime.
Mary Pender Greene has designed and facilitated informative workshops in the United States and abroad. Her professional background in the field of mental health, Executive Leadership and as Assistant Executive Director for the largest voluntary mental health and social services agency in this country, The Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services, a non-sectarian organization, has put her in the position of being a sought after professional speaker for her management style and leadership skills.
Ms. Pender Greene’s energizing presentations inspire people to take action, overcome obstacles, and strive for excellence. Mary’s inspirational keynotes and leadership development programs include:
Career Development Workshops:
Making Love Last Workshops:
Clergy And Lay Leaders Workshops
- Do you need referral resources to help your congregants get their needs met?
- Why are ministers and church leaders especially at risk for burn out?
- Is your role as a constant source of support, guidance and compassion taking an emotional, physical and mental toll?
- Are you suffering from Compassion Fatigue?
- Are feelings of fatigue, stress and worry starting to affect the quality of your work?
- Can you be more effective in your work and personal life with more self-care?
- What is self-care and how can it be used to help you to be a more effective leader?
- Would you like to learn to clarify your role in the healing process?
- What can you do to restore and sustain the zeal, enthusiasm and joy for service?
- Is your relationship to your work uplifting and positive?
- Do you need to examine how you are relating to this difficult and important work that you do?
Ms. Pender Greene is the recipient of many awards, including The Network Journal 25 Most Influential Black Women in Business and The New York University Silver School of Social Work First Annual Distinguished Alumni Award. She has served as President of the National Association of Social Workers (NYC chapter), and as a member of The New York State Education Social Work Board. She is a founding member of the AntiRacist Alliance.
Mary Pender Greene is Co-Editor of “Racism and Racial Identity: Reflections on Urban Practice in Mental Health and Social Services” (December 2006) and Beyond Diversity and Multiculturalism: Towards the Development of Anti-racist Institutions and Leaders. She has published articles in The Journal of Non-Profit Management (2008) and other professional periodicals. In addition to a Masters Degree in Social Work, Mary Pender Greene is a graduate of the William Alanson White Institute in NYC specializing in Organizational Consultation. She received her Anti-racist training from The People’s Institute for Survival and Beyond.
In the media: Mary Pender Greene has appeared on: Good Day NY; Live at Five; ABC News; Eyewitness News; The Morning Show; NY 1; WLIB; WBLS; WRKS; WBAI; and, in: The New York Post, Newsday, and Essence.
For Inquiries and Bookings: Contact: MPG Consulting