CLERGY AND LAY LEADERS WORKSHOPS
Congregations today are faced with complex and difficult issues such as, relationship conflict, substance abuse, troubled teens, domestic violence, infidelity, under/unemployment, foreclosures, depression, illness and parenting issues, just to name a few. This creates a unique set of challenges for its clergy and ministers. What about the personal and professional needs of church leaders? Where do ministers go for professional support and assistance?
- Do you need referral resources to help your congregants get their needs met?
- Why are ministers and church leaders especially at risk for burn out?
- Is your role as a constant source of support, guidance and compassion taking an emotional, physical and mental toll?
- Are you suffering from Compassion Fatigue?
- Are feelings of fatigue, stress and worry starting to affect the quality of your work?
- Can you be more effective in your work and personal life with more self-care?
- What is self-care and how can it be used to help you to be a more effective leader?
- Would you like to learn to clarify your role in the healing process?
- What can you do to restore and sustain the zeal, enthusiasm and joy for service?
- Is your relationship to your work uplifting and positive?
- Do you need to examine how you are relating to this difficult and important work that you do?