Mary Pender Greene, NYC psychotherapist and relationship expert
advises, “The presence of any one of these signs shouldn’t cause you to
run out and call the whole thing off. But if any of these situations
sound familiar, ask yourself if you’re really into this guy. Or are you
dragging out a bad relationship?”
Good question…read on. Do any of these things exist in your own relationship?
* The relationship feels more like a friendship.
* He says, “I love you” and you can’t imagine saying it back…ever.
* You have nothing to say to each other.
* You cheat on him or he cheats on you.
* There’s a general feeling of disconnect that doesn’t go away.
* The drama is more exciting than the relationship.
* You have so many “talks about us,” there’s no “us” anymore.
* You fight more than you actually have fun.
* You have sex only because you want him to want to have sex with.
* He isn’t supportive of your work or your interests outside the relationship.
* You find yourself constantly looking at other guys, and everyone seems more attractive than your boyfriend.
* The sex is consistently bad or sad.